Latest update of Uttar Pradesh (UP) Election Voter List 2017- UP Assembly Seat/ Constituency District wise Photo Electoral Roll – Check UP (Uttar Pradesh) CEO Vidhan Sabha Election PDF Voter List 2017
Uttar Pradesh Election Voter List 2017 Polling Booth District wise along with photographs
The Chief Electoral Offices (CEOs) of UP state is working to facilitate the UP Election voters list in both urban and rural regions. The Election Commission of the state of UP is also preparing the Uttar Pradesh Election voter list for the this election session . The State Election Commission is not only supervising the activities of political parties but also approaching the population in the farther areas. The official website of UP CEO is regularly updated. This site contains every detail relevant to the Election session and UP Election voter list in the year 2017. CEO of UP announced that the voters can keep themselves updated by referring to website regularly.
The CEO of Uttar Pradesh has also made similar arrangements to help the citizens of UP. The voters must update their outdated voters id cards. They must register themselves in the UP Election voter list. Voter can check their names in the list by visiting the official CEO of UP. The following steps are required to be followed:
Official website of Election Commission of India: http://eci.nic.in
How to search Constituency wise UP Election Photo Voter List – Electoral Roll 2017
The voter must follow the following steps to avail the facilities to check their names in the voting list for Uttar Pradesh Election 2017
- Search for the official UP CEO website and click it at http://sec.up.nic.in/site/voterlist.as
- From the menu select the tab of SEARCH YOUR VOTE.
- Find and select the option of ELECTORAL ROLL. Electoral roll is the voters list only. A new page will open which will show a diagrammatic presentation of the constituencies with their names. The voter needs to select the constituency.
- To check your name in the UP Election Photo voter list, simply click the search button.
- Enter the details including your name, EPIC number, age, father/husband name, house number etc. In the details are filled, select the search method and all the details will appear on the screen if the list contains your name.
- You can also save the PDF format file by simply clicking the link corresponding to the name of your constituency or district. You can search your name manually in the list.